Compass is a comprehensive support program by Aegerion that offers and array of personalized services for your patients prescribed Juxtapid. Along with your local Aegerion team, Compass is dedicated to providing support every step of the way.
Tap into Compass Support for Juxtapid by calling 1-85-JUXTAPID (1-855-898-2743) Monday through Friday from 8AM to 7PM ET.
- Insurance Support - Contact a Compass Care Manager to help verify your patients' insurance coverage, and walk you through the prior authorization and appeals process.
- Copay Assistance - Help your commercially-insured patients obtain 100% coverage of their monthly out-of-pocket costs (up to an annual maximum) for Juxtapid regardless of their financial status, and whether they are new to Juxtapid or already on therapy. Applicants with federal and state government insurance such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA/DoD, and Tricare are not eligible.
- Free Drug Assistance - Help your patients access Juxtapid for free if they are uninsured or underinsured (ie, have reached their insurance cap, or have insurance that will not cover their Juxtapid treatment) subject to other eligibility criteria.
- In-person HoFH and Juxtapid Education - Provide HoFH and Juxtapid education to your patients through a Compass Patient Education Manager. This education can take place in-person or by phone and includes guidance, tips and tools to help your patients be successful on their treatment plan.
- Individualized Nutrition Counseling - Utilize a Compass Registered Dietitian to provide individualized nutrition counseling for your patients. They can develop customized low-fat eating plans that accomodate lifestyle and food preferences, and help your patients stay on track.